Saturday, November 30, 2013

Things I Am Thankful For


                                          Well today is the last day of November. The last November in 2013. *Sobs* Times just goes by so fast. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving,all the food turned out fantastic and the weather was beautiful,full of snow. I hope you all had a beautiful Thanksgiving. I'm super thankful for all you guys who have been supporting me! Thank you all! *Hugs you all* well I wish I can hug you guys. I'm a strange girl. Anyway here are some things I'm thankful for.

                                                         1: God
                                             
                                                          2: Family
                                                           
                                                           3: Friends

                                                             4: My wonderful Cupcakes (Followers)

                                                              5: Health

                                                              6: Food

                                                                7: My home

                                                                8: Books

                                                                  9: My fandoms
               
                                                                    10: One Direction 

                                                                       11: Josh Hutcherson

                                                                         12: The little things in life

                                                                           13: Laughing 

                                                                            14: Music
       
                                                                             15: My wonderful 15 years of life

                                                                              16: People who've supported me in life

                                                                                17: Life


           I can go on,but I have to go now. Love you Guys!  Thanks Again!

2 comments: