Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fangirl Problems (Perks) #1 / Boyfriends


                                      Hello Fellow Fangirls *waves* Now I don't know if I'm the only one this has happened to,but many people have told me "Lila,You can not get a boyfriend if you keep acting like this." First of all  THIS is called fangirling and I'm well aware of the consequences of being one. Oh and this one "Get a boyfriend will you and stop crushing over fictional ones." and "YOU WILL NEVER EVER EVER GET A BOYFRIEND!" Whoa...Whoa...
               The real question that has been on my mind lately is,can a boy get a Fangirl girlfriend? I mean us Fangirls have high very high expectations in boys (Thanks to writers) and for a boy to get a Fangirl girlfriend is a BIG deal. It's gonna take a lot to have a Fangirl fall for a boy. It would be an honor to have a Fangirl girlfriend,it would be something to be proud of. I mean you have to keep up to date with the lastest  fictional crush and you have to know who is her fictional crush so you can be just as good as him. It's a lot a work. You poor boys (You can thank writers for that)  Instead of saying "You will never get a boyfriend!" How about "You will never get a girlfriend and you'll be lucky enough to get a Fangirl Girlfriend."

Well thank you for reading my thoughts and ideas,it was something I was debating on with myself in the shower. I do all my thinking in the shower. Anyway thanks again and us Fangirls will stick together through our problems and our perks.
    

13 comments:

  1. Hahaha! True! I don't really have this problem, as everyone in my life knows that I make it very clear that I don't WANT a boyfriend right now. Also, I will never stop crushing on my fictional boyfriends if I have a real life one. haha.

    xoxo
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh me too!!! Everyone is always like "Come on a real crush." I'm just like "Yeah,Peeta,Tobias,Augustus,Jared." And they just look at me like I'm crazy.

      Delete
    2. I couldn't agree with you more and thank you for your wonderful comment!

      Delete
  2. Hahaha, love this post! I'm the same as Molly, everyone know that I don't care to have a boyfriend at this time, but I can relate nonetheless!
    Lol, I am a total philosopher in the shower. Does anyone else hold conversations/debates with themselves? I do it all the time, especially when there's something on my mind, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL LOL THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I loved reading your long funny wonderful comment,thank you so much! I know right! I am not interested in having a boyfriend at all right now I'm just fine with my fictional boys. Oh my gosh I do the same thing! Trust me you are not the only one! To think I thought I was the only one. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Hahaha, sooooo true! XD Well.... not counting my grandpa. He's always like, "I'm sure you get all the boys! *Winks*" Right.... -.- most boys probably consider me as a potato or something! X) But yeah, this post is really relatable. <3
    P.S. I tried opening up your message thingy, but it never shows up in my inbox O.o. Thought I'd let you know in case you're wondering why I'm not responding or anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL LOL!! Oh gosh your grandpa he seems so funny and adorable! I think you are very very pretty!
      Oh I just felt bad cause you followed me and I really would love to follow you back it's just I can't seem to find your link to your blog if you have one. I just feel like a jerk if I don't follow you because you took the time to follow me which I appreciate thank you so much for getting back to me!

      Delete
    2. Hehe, thanks! I'll have to tell him that! Jkjk!!! Ah... well my profile picture isn't really a picture of me..... I just really liked it! But yeah. X) Oh hahaha, it's fine! I'm lovin' your blog so far! And don't worry about it, I don't even have a blog. I deleted it awhile back... for reasons that I can't remember... :P but thanks for asking! if I have one <3 :)

      Delete
    3. LOLLOL! Well I can tell you are a beautiful,because you have such a beautiful personality. Okay thank you so much! I would just feel terrible if i didn't bother to view your blog or anything. I really really appreciate you following me thanks again!:D

      Delete
  4. Preach it Lila! Preach it!

    xoxo,
    "Favorite"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah this post.... It's funny, the same friends who know me well enough to tell me "You will never get a boyfriend acting like that" (I'm all kinds of weird that people in the blogging world don't know ... yet ;) ), ALSO approve of matches one of my other matchmaking friends makes. So it's just confusing. Next time they do either of those things I'm going to tell them they're giving me mixed signals :p haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU GO GIRL!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!! I totally know how you feel!! LOL your comments always make my day

      Delete