Thursday, November 7, 2013

ALTERED

                     {Pic by me} 

                    Today I went to Barns and Nobles (My Favorite Place to go to) and got Altered by Gennifer Albin,who I've meet before at the Teen Book Festival. Oh meh gosh she is SOOO sweet and funny! She actually signed Crewel(The first book)  for me,my brother,and Mackenzie. It was such an amazing experience  to be able to meet a successful writer. She said that Altered is the longest book and that the third book seems to be shorter than the others. I just love looooooooong books,so it's seems like they never end,but they do sadly. Well anywho here's what she signed.....

               Doesn't she have beautiful handwriting! I wish I had her handwriting. She also have us a some bookmarks and  some awesome tips about writing,like never get discourage and be patient. Which is very very hard for me. I really hope to meet her again some day. 

      Well thank you all for reading! Bye bye! 

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! This series is on my TBR list so let me know what you think about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I will,the first one is really good!

      Delete