Monday, October 28, 2013

Rose,Catching Fire,And One Direction

Heyoo!! *Waves* Now since I just started to get back into blogging I had to (of course) get a design. After all the beautiful designs I've seen on Blogger I knew there was only one girl up to doing the job of designing my blog....Ladies and Gentlemen please give a hand

                       To...........
                       ...............
                        The 
                         One 
                          The 
                           Only......

  
                   Rose!!! *Applause* 
Isn't it just beautiful! I mean look at it! She did a fantastic job! Thank you Rose,I love it.   Oh and here is her link to her blog down below cause I don't really know how to do all that fancy stuff yet. 
                 http://a-dancers-pointe.blogspot.com/?m=1
             ^ Le Link^    
   
            Okay moving on....
 
         THE NEW CATCHING FIRE TRAILER! OH MY GOSH!!! MY HEART JUST STOPPED WHEN I SAW MY HEART STOPPED! OH MY GOSH EVERYTHING WAS JUST SO OUTSTANDING! YOU MUST WATCH!  This is the link to the website I saw it on after if saw it on TV. So yeah enjoy 
Now picture time! 
   It's....it's the locket!!! *cries* it's so beautiful *wipes year away* okay next 


    

           

              Isn't all so beautiful! This fandom is just too much to handle...

               Okay last but not least....The new One Direction song Story Of My Life. Oh my gosh I started to cry,it's so beautiful,touching,and their voices are just outstanding! I can not wait for the music video,it's going to be so amazing! I just love these boys,they are so talented in many many ways. 
              Le link blow.
              

                 That's all for now! Bye bye! Enjoy! And thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment